Monday, August 3, 2009

Pens fan crashes Stanley Cup Celebration...

First- go Pens.  I started watching when Jagr was dropping straight pwnage with that ridiculous mullet and FOX was trying comet trails on slapshots.
 
Second- my new hero, read the full story here:
 
From the Daily News, here's how Kraft maneuvered down from the stands to the ice, in his own words:
"So I go over in position where a family member might be, and after about 15 minutes, (defenseman) Philippe Boucher(notes) skates over and points to the guy in front of me. When that guy raises his hand, I raise mine. The security guard sees both of us, opens the door and everyone just assumes I'm a relative.
"Once on the ice, it's open season. I have access to the tunnel back to the locker room and it's just a big celebration - players everywhere, hanging out, playing music and spraying champagne.
"A couple players pick me up and swing me around. I'm spraying a bottle of champagne. Amazing."
 
 Amazing, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment